Pingendo Help Center

Pingendo 5.0

After months of developments, Pingendo 5.0 will be available for everyone before Christmas.
Stay tuned, it will be something really new!

3 Likes

Hi, Are you looking for beta tester ?
thierry

Did you mean by Christmas 2019 in less than 2 days or 2020 ? :christmas_tree: :laughing:

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: pingendo is dead
if there is no support there is no money, I am paying for a support and a program not something unattended

1 Like

More disturbing is the fact that he hasnt logged in to the forum since Nov 21.

We always offer support via email to any question. We are just in late with the release of Pingendo 5.

1 Like

Alright. Software development is full of setbacks after all.

Is there a new tentative release date? Would there be an open beta in the meantime?

I read about PINEGROW in a threat where the guy with footballs player name sad PINGENDO IS DEAD and I try it ,then I contact them to ask them:
EVEN IS HALF (AT THAT TIME WAS 50) AS PRICE AND I BOUGHT ALREADY PINGENDO,SO FAR YOU HAVE NO LIGHT THEME EDITOR('CAUSE I CANNOT USE DARK THEME EDITOR so far I HAD IN PINGENDO ALREADY too).
She/He answer quick and she/he show me a light theme but clicking there how he/she already said the code editor still remain on dark theme.Then I send back a screenshot to remind him/her to find idiots in other places.
Using Pingendo I ALREADY FINISHED 4 PRODUCT WEBSITES BASED ON MY PHP ENGINE (ISNT PUBLIC ANYWHERE) AND JQUERY AND BOOTSTRAP (THE PINGENDO THEME)

SAYING THIS REMAIN TO SAY >> nel caso sei italiano gseregni Buon Anno e grazie (lanno prossimo comprero la licenza dinnuovo!!!) ed saluti dall nord di Romania ! <<>> or Happy NEW Year and thanks gseregni (on the next year I will renew this licence!!!)

PS:anyway using general features and replacing media or colors inline or sass I was able to get the effect expected.
'so PINGENDO can xpect to unexpectable !

Yeah another 3 months have passed since you posted that did the oven break while baking the bread?
:grimacing:

1 Like

Hello! I got bored of waiting, does anyone know where I can cancel my subscription?

I tried contacting info@pingendo.com but no one answered in a month. Please help community.

Just replied to your email.

Hey guys everything ok?