Add iframe to page?

Is there a way to add an iframe to the website I am creating using Pingendo?

Edit: NM, the generated iframe had a typo which was causing it not to dsiplay. Moderator, feel free to delete.

Hi.

I don’t know if this is what you mean, and as I don’t do a whole lot of this stuff any more and am quite rusty it might not be appropriate, so I apologise in advance.

I needed to put a map on my page, and while the facility appears to have been in Pingendo 3, I couldn’t find it in Pingendo 4, so I had to put a manual entry in for it myself.

<div class="bg-dark w-100 my-5 h-50" id="Map">
    <section class="map2 cid-qrSTNffRvU" id="map2-8" data-rv-view="26">
      <div class="container w-100 h-100">
        <div class="media-container-row">
          <div class="col-md-12 w-100 h-100">
            <div class="google-map w-100 h-100">
              <center class="w-100 h-100">
                **<iframe frameborder="0" style="border:0" src="https://www.google.com/maps/embed/v1/place?key=AIzaSyA0Dx_boXQiwvdz8sJHoYeZNVTdoWONYkU&amp;q=place_id:ChIJS4wry80NXUgRyIl_UhNBCAQ" width="100%" height="350px"></iframe>**
              </center>
            </div>
          </div>
        </div>
      </div>
    </section>
  </div>

Hope it helps in some small way.

Dave

Sorry about this, but the code doesn’t seem to have appeared or is appearing - don’t know why. I’ll try again – if it doesn’t show up I’m stumped.

<div class="bg-dark w-100 my-5 h-50" id="Map">
    <section class="map2 cid-qrSTNffRvU" id="map2-8" data-rv-view="26">
      <div class="container w-100 h-100">
        <div class="media-container-row">
          <div class="col-md-12 w-100 h-100">
            <div class="google-map w-100 h-100">
              <center class="w-100 h-100">
                <iframe frameborder="0" style="border:0" src="https://www.google.com/maps/embed/v1/place?key=AIzaSyA0Dx_boXQiwvdz8sJHoYeZNVTdoWONYkU&amp;q=place_id:ChIJS4wry80NXUgRyIl_UhNBCAQ" width="100%" height="350px"></iframe>
              </center>
            </div>
          </div>
        </div>
      </div>
    </section>
  </div>

Okay if this doesn’t get it I don’t know what will. So once again my apologies.

If nobody else comes to your aid, I can let you have a link to my dropbox and I’ll drop the code in there. But all I was trying to say throughout all this verbiage is yes, it appears so.

Good luck.

Thank you for the notice about the typo. going to fix it now.